Water Resistant JacketRegular price
Nylon Water Resistant Windbreaker Anorak Jacket helps you pursue your thrill, keeping you warm and dry during a rainy day. Offering a classic style that looks just as good exploring your city as it does...
Nylon Water Resistant Windbreaker Anorak Jacket helps you pursue your thrill, keeping you warm and dry during a rainy day. Offering a classic style that looks just as good exploring your city as it does tearin’ it up on the mountain.
- This coaches jacket features an antique brass 6 snap front closure to help protect you from the wind
- Built to last, it’s created with nylon for durability and protection from the elements with a waterproof coating
- The jacket was given a water resistant rating since the seams are not waterproofed, which may allow water to eventually enter through snap front closure or the seams when exposed in water for extended periods of time
- Comes with elastic cuffs, underarm grommets, and a drawcord closure at the bottom opening for comfort
- Contains inner PU coating breathability of 5,000
- Comes with a drawcord closure at bottom opening for comfort
- 100% nylon 330D with Interior PU waterproof coating
- Nylon Outer Shell: Waterproof Coating = Level 3
- Inner PU Coating: Breathability/Permeability = 5,000
- Water Pressure Resistance = 10,000 mm
- #5 DTM body coil zipper
- matte metal zipper pull
- rubber zipper pull tab
- zipper garage
- fine mesh hood liner
- 3 panel hood
- scuba neck
- round poly drawstring
- hidden snaps inside front pocket flap
- side slit pockets
- tightening toggle at waistband
- elastic cuffs
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Typically, this product will be made in about a week, however please allow 3 to 6 weeks due to Covid, for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.Shipping
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full po